The application period for the Accelerator has been extended by two weeks to 1 April, so you have additional time to form a team and submit a project proposal.
As a reminder, the Local Sparks Accelerator supports Arcadian-led community projects that improve quality of life in the communities in which we work and live. Submit your project proposal by 1 April 2022 to be considered to receive funding of up to €40.000 per year over two years (€80.000 total) to implement your project.
To apply for the Accelerator:
- Login (or register an account) to the Local Sparks Platform at www.local-sparks.com.
- Review the Accelerator Page for details on requirements and eligibility.
- Download the Accelerator application form.
- Fill out the application and upload to the Application Form Upload.
- If shortlisted, present your project proposal to the Selection Committee in a 30-min pitch meeting.
- Get notified if your project has been selected to the Accelerator.
- Implement your project within 2 years with the awarded budget.
Full details on requirements and eligibility are provided on the Local Sparks Platform.